Monday, January 26, 2015

Woven tee and Vogue Skirt

Silk Woven tee (here)
Skirt - Vogue 1247
2014 sewing continued....


This is the next version of my woven tee (first shown here). It is made up in a lovely silk crepe de chine purchased from Tessuti. Sadly, the colours have faded considerably. I still love it though.


The skirt is made using a black silk linen blend from The Fabric Store. It's not as black as it appears here and is ever so slightly textured. This is my second version of this skirt. The first can be seen here. This skirt was made from the leftovers of a dress I am yet to show you, so it is a bit of a bonus. I went through a stage last year of trying to use up all my large fabric scraps rather than buy more fabric...you should see my Grainline tank collection!

Nothing much else to say really. An easy-to-wear outfit!

3 comments:

  1. This is my favourite skirt pattern. It is a bonus getting a skirt out if leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want one of these woven tees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay to using up fabric scraps! I love both these pieces.

    ReplyDelete